Wyrmrest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing our realm's guilds together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Role Play!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valorae

Forum Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Forum Role Play!   Forum Role Play! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:45 pm

Howdy,

I'm back from vacation - beach time was fun - and will be doing some writing on the forum, I think. I might poke Amanda about it moreover to set things up cleaner, but I'm probably going to post a sort of "character sheet" somewhere to reference some solid info about my own character and how it's not just a sprung up fan fiction or what not - although I do suppose that's precisely what it is?

Anyway, post in here if you're up for some forum interaction! Besides tracking into the past, possibly into former contracts, I was setting up for a personal arc (non-canon as the contents might become questionable) and who knows, maybe you'll find it of interest to read up on.

P.S. I didn't take note of the chat info prior to the subscription expiration... Sending that info would be awesome too.
Back to top Go down
Valorae

Forum Role Play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Role Play!   Forum Role Play! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Character Sheet template:

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] The name of your character, proper, nicknames, titles, and otherwise
[b]Race:[/b] The character's current race (Undead, Human, etc.)
[b]Sex:[/b] Current (I acknowledge there mere be a Tiresias about)
[b]Age:[/b] How old your character is (be precise if possible; Azeroth follows Earth's calendar; Undead reference their rising from the grave)
[b]Class:[/b] as played in game to reference your skill set overall ("complex" classes like Demon Hunter, Dark Ranger, or Farseer, etc., should try to be obtained through a story arc)
[b]Affiliation(s):[/b] Horde or Alliance (additional factions or leagues as well, though the focus should be on active factions of which your character is "exalted" with; "exalted" as in known with a friendly and helpful regard, a leader, or worthy member)
[b]Home:[/b] Your retreat, a hole in the ground or grand tower - within reason!

[b]Concept:[/b] A quick note about what's going on with your character over all
[b]Appearance:[/b] What your character looks, smells, and sounds like.
[b]Personality:[/b] A look at the intangible qualities of your character.

[b]History:[/b] Long, short, vague, or detailed - some account of your character's place in the time line, be it a time line in fact, or a long historical account of its own with a tracing of lineage!

[b]Skills/Talents:[/b] Those from the game if desired, moreover any exception skills, talents, knowledge, or otherwise that isn't tracked by a skill or chart in the game (Singing, dancing, painting, other professions)

[b]Possessions:[/b] A list to account for all goods you have to your name, quality, description, locations, values - you might organize them to several inventories, like vaults, bags, horse sacks, and personal packs

[b]Property:[/b] Any estates to your name, be it a tent on your person, a bunk in a barracks, or your personal tower in Eversong! Be sure to mention the location. You might track your own doings as well, such as if your character had been dwelling around a certain point for some time.

[b]Arcs:[/b]
[.url=url here]Title[/url] - This would be a functional link on the forum to link to your active story telling
Back to top Go down

Forum Role Play!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wyrmrest Roleplay :: Everything Else!-
Jump to: